Whether you want to become a nurse, physical therapist, dental hygienist, or any other kind of health care worker, your education degree may teach you real world skills that can help you help others and excel in your new career. Review the list of featured schools below to find the level of degree that you need for the career you want.
Health Care Schools
Matching School Ads
For over 35 years, Keiser University has provided student-centered, quality career education.
- Health Services Administration, AA (Online)
- Health Science, BS (Online)
- Health Services Administration, BA (Online)
Set your career in motion at Virginia College.
- AS - Healthcare Reimbursement
- AS - Medical Office Administration
- BS - Health Services Management
Don't Miss a Day of Your Future!
- B.S. in Counseling with an Emphasis in Addiction, Chemical Dependency, and Substance Abuse
- B.S. in Health Care Administration
- BS Health Sciences: Prof. Development & Advanced Patient Care
- MS in Addiction Counseling
- Ph.D. in General Psychology with an Emphasis in Cognition and Instruction
- Ph.D. in General Psychology with an Emphasis in Industrial and Organizational
Earn a masters degree from the online university for business professionals worldwide.
- MSc in Applied Psychology (General Psychology)
- MSc in Applied Psychology (Mental Health Psychology)
- MSc in Forensic Psychology and Criminal Investigation
- MSc in International Management (Management of Health Systems)
Berkeley College is widely recognized for its academic excellence and its career preparation.
- AAS in Health Services Administration
- AAS in Health Services Administration - Medical Insurance, Billing, and Coding
- BBA in Health Services Management
- BS, Health Services Management
Get the skills and training you need for a great career at Fortis College.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
* Fortis College - Indianapolis advertising code is AC-0163.
- Medical Administrative Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding
Advance your career with an online degree from Kaplan University.
- AAS in Business Administration - Health Club Operations
- AAS in Health Information Technology
- AAS in Medical Office Management
- AAS in Medical Transcription
- BS in Early Childhood Development
- BS in Health Care Administration
- BS in Psychology - Applied Behavioral Analysis
- BS in Psychology - Child Development
- BS in Psychology - Substance Abuse
- Master of Health Care Administration
- MS in Nursing - Informatics
- MS in Nursing - Nurse Administrator
- MS in Nursing - Nurse Educator
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- MS in Psychology - Applied Behavioral Analysis
- MS in Psychology - General Psychology
Columbia Southern University offers a broad range of online degrees and prides itself on its high-quality instruction and affordable pricing relative to many other online universities.
- AAS Occupational Safety and Health
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Health Care Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration / Sport Management
- Bachelor of Science in Occupational Safety & Health
- Master of Science in Occupational Safety and Health
- MBA with Concentration in Health Management
- Certificate in Health Care Management
- Graduate Certificate - Occupational Safety and Health
- Industrial Hygiene Management Certificate
- Undergraduate Certificate - Occupational Safety and Health
Argosy University offers flexible online programs designed to enhance your career.
- Psychology - Criminal Justice concentration (BA)
- Psychology - Organizational Psychology concentration (BA)
- Psychology - Substance Abuse concentration (BA)
- Forensic Psychology - Assessment Concentration (MA)
- Forensic Psychology - Homeland Security Concentration (MA)
- Forensic Psychology - Law Enforcement Concentration (MA)
- Forensic Psychology - Treatment Concentration (MA)
- Health Service Management (MS)
- Industrial Organizational Psychology (MA)
- Sport-Exercise Psychology (MA)
- Counseling Psychology (EdD)
- Organizational Leadership (EdD)
Earn your degree online in as little as 15 months. Contact Colorado Tech Online today. Learn more today.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Health Care Management
- Bachelor of Science in Health Services Administration
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Health Care Management
Matching School Ads
There are over 15 million health care professional in the US.
Four health care occupations are among the top 30 fastest growing occupations in the US:
Hospital jobs are projected to have the second fastest growing salaries of any occupation.
- Nursing with an expected 23.5% increase through 2016.
- Personal and home care aides with an expected 50.6% increase through 2016.
- Home health aides with an expected 48.7% increase through 2016.
- Medical assistants with an expected 35.4% increase through 2016.
Source — Bureau of Labor Statistics